Adapt9S12D256 is implemented with an MC9S12DT256 MCU. The Minimal configuration ("M0") includes all necessary support circuitry for the MCU, as well as a 5-Volt regulator and RS232 transceiver on-board. Support components for CAN and RS485 interfaces are not populated.
- surface-mounted 9S12DT256 MCU
- 2.30" x 3.25" AdaptS12 form-factor
- two 50-pin connectors bring out all I/O pins of the MCU
- all I/O pins on a 0.1" grid for easy interfacing to standard perfboard
- versatile connector design for use with solderless breadboards, prototyping cards, or embedding into your design
- RS232 transceivers provided for both SCI channels
- 16 MHz crystal, but internal bus can run up to 24MHz (using on-chip PLL)
- supports optional user-supplied oscillator
- Background Debug Mode (BDM) fully supported for loading and debugging user code
- universal 6-pin/10-pin BDM connectors support BDM pods from multiple vendors
- on-chip bootloader/monitor (DBug12) for quick loading of user programs
- 500mA, automotive grade, low-dropout 5V regulator on-board (underneath)
- includes low-voltage inhibit reset circuit + reset button
- supports optional user-supplied precision voltage reference chip for analog-to-digital converters
- assembled, tested module, pre-programmed with D-Bug12
- red and black power connector wire (#PCJ1-8)
- data sheets, manuals, and all other resources for this product can be found in the Resources section below
Before you order...
Most of our standard connector options are available for this board. The product photo above shows "SB" connector on both H1 and H2. Make your choice of connectors before adding this item to your shopping cart. Otherwise, the board will be shipped with the default "NC" option (no connectors on H1 and H2).