Solderless Breadboard adapter for Raspberry Pi camera
- use 1mm Flex cable in your breadboard as easily as DIPs!
- test and interface camera modules, small displays, keyboards, motors, and sub-assemblies in your solderless breadboard with ease
- eliminate frustration and possible damage to delicate assemblies
- perfect for students, technicians, engineers, and hobbyists!
- gold-plated 0.025" square-pin terminations
- rows spaced 0.3" apart to plug into standard solderless breadboard
- alternating pin-number scheme (odd on one row, even on other)
- features a ZIF receptacle for easy cable insertion and removal
- ideal for hacking RaspberryPi and Leopard Imaging camera modules!