This breakout board provides four bi-directional 3V/5V level translation channels, ideal for SPI (e.g. SD card interface, MP3 chip interface). The 14-pin level shifter chip is mounted on a carrier and plugs into a standard 0.6" wide DIP socket.
- enables 3V peripherals to be used in 5V systems
- based on TXB0104D or TXB0104PWR by TI
- direct one-to-one pin-numbering
- gold-plated 0.025" square-pin terminations
- plugs into any standard solderless breadboard
- can be plugged into a standard 0.6" wide DIP socket
- end-to-end stackable
This 4-bit non-inverting translator uses two separate configurable power-supply rails. The A port is designed to track VCCA. VCCA accepts any supply voltage from 1.2 V to 3.6 V. The B port is designed to track VCCB. VCCB accepts any supply voltage from 1.65 V to 5.5 V. This allows for universal low-voltage bidirectional translation between any of the 1.2-V, 1.5-V, 1.8-V, 2.5-V, 3.3-V, and 5-V voltage nodes. VCCA should not exceed VCCB.
When the output-enable (OE) input is low, all outputs are placed in the high-impedance state.