This OLED display is lower-cost and larger than the popular 0.96" displays sold on many sites. A good choice for hobbyists and students.
- 1.3-inch diagonal display
- 128x64 resolution
- 2.5V to 5.5V DC supply range
- super low power (60mW, nominal)
- choose white or blue pixels on black background
- wide viewing angle (160 deg)
- industrial temperature range: -30 to +70 deg C
- uses SH1106 driver chip
- SPI interface
- 35.5mm x 33.5mm
- four corner mounting holes
Find schematic, data sheet, and mechanical drawing for this product in the Support Library, here.
A handy bitmap converter utility can be found here: http://en.radzio.dxp.pl/bitmap_converter/
Arduino libraries can be found here: https://github.com/olikraus/u8g2/wiki