XBee modules are low-cost popular modules for wireless networking, but the 2mm pin-spacing makes it difficult to work with them. ADXB is designed to solve this problem. This product follows our traditional vertical design approach for breadboard adapters, leaving the breadboard tie-points readily accessible. The standard connector style is "SB", which has a 20-pin narrow DIP footprint. However, it can be ordered with some of our other standard connector options instead, if you prefer.
- when you select the SB connector option:
- you can use an XBee module as easily as a DIP in your breadboard
- pin rows are spaced 0.3" apart to plug into standard solderless breadboard
- takes minimum real estate on breadboard
- gives maximum access to tie-points
- perfect for students, technicians, engineers, and hobbyists
- compact vertical design
- gold-plated 0.025" square-pin right-angle header terminations
- 2mm receptacle strips accept standard or Pro XBee module
- quality 2-layer FR-4 board
- same pin-numbering scheme as DIP package (pin numbers ascending counterclockwise from lower left corner)
- when you select M, M1, RA, or RA1 connector options, it's compatible with a 20-conductor ribbon cable, so you can orient the XBee module for best reception
- select the RA option if you want to use it with EsduinoXtreme (you'll need to solder a mating HDR20-FRA connector onto your EsduinoXtreme)
Connector styles are similar to those available on MicroStamp11. Not all styles are offered for ADXB. Click here to see what they look like.